Tuesday 13 August 2013

Notes for the Wild Wood

Deep out of Value


I saw the sun. You stupid fucking sun. It was clearing over waste. Waste products. Don't take care. A single form. I sew its weight. 

It is German coloured. You stupid sun. You wreck of a man.

Now I'm beginning to agree with the women who shut you out.

Pincers
around my
rings
around the
world my
round
bulging history
take back
no
edit field 


Stay away you stupid sucker

strip her. Clothes peeling dangle loose. She thinks she's  a bitch and so

do I think
of you
my maps
whilst on
the conceptual
breaking
bulls and
battery.      Guess what

I am not given to kindness to poets, poets suck such jelly
poets get my gild mind hears the cracking toes of words
spilt in my gelatinous frame rate split with head piece wish
me well foolish cunt of a singer wish me fuck like well.

Across the lap
of value my
credit is fallen
limpet 
we will watch
a film
a whisky
take a dung
hole back to my fort darling
wanking and fits of coughs
she closes behind and silks
seduce 
secrete her sweat I am yes gaining in love
and no gaining in anger what was it saying
you scratcher beetle 'sink your fingers down
to the knuckle' pull
back blind
hair lament my.

MINE. MINE. GIVE ME MINE. MINE SOFTENING. GINGERS. 

(health.) 


      (healthy)

put skins labels permalink frosting I write this
for the web log, suck it up, O fused mouth
capital groan I am not a comm sick as I am
not Options Options Reader I marred my process. 














1 comment:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete