Tuesday 10 June 2014

HIYA

First myth then science working out
unwanted letters, formula
I SLIP UNHEARABLE  minus  C,
have lacked too greedily
how purple goes & goes & barely  comes
back the same & I’ve waited over here
I have this dream it comes back  & I’ve waited
over in the dream by the derelict
tube st stations which I carry my cross. First
myth then I carry my cross working out
the unwanted letters used to smell me
indent particular I carry dreams
wait over here in dreams as I carry
my dream
   to the derelict tube & terrified,

I’ve turned into a thousand shades
of pointless single letters
         formula I am
incapable oh yes girl yes the sea
    from the stars &
the home I’ve waited to go home over
& over you rest that shape the cross up
against the tube.  That shape, that gang of rust
rotting boy & there & there. Between
the letters is a nest muds, twigs, shit^ . &
nearside is a tube a derelict
ion a fouled steam & I like it
always carried in my dreams the most rot
the shamed desire to go and go and
           barely come back
over I carry my dreams I wait here & you
can give me a thing I can hold in
light and say this is
 a good  thing I remember that

2 comments:


  1. Hello my name is Lisa from USA i want to share an amazing experience i had with the almighty Dr Iwisa, my husband Greg filled for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spell caster Dr Iwisa i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try , i did every thing he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Greg on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i'm so happy all thanks to Dr Iwisa he can also help you contact him Email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +27730886631 Website: www.superiorspellhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete